Since 2013, Travel Trade Athens has established itself as one of the Leading Travel Trade Shows in the Southeastern Mediterranean. Travel Trade Athens puts you in the room with top international buyers and gets your brand out front at highly targeted appointments and networking events. Strengthen your business and customer relations through B2B meetings.
Register now and get ahead of the competition.
What is included:
- Participation in Travel Trade Athens 2023 for one company representative
- A minimum of 15 pre-scheduled meetings with hosted buyers and more options to connect through free meeting slots
- Your company profile in the event directory, catalog and online application
- Contact details of all registered hosted buyers
- A personalized online profile and calendar that can be modified according to your preference
- Networking opportunities
- High quality educational workshops on current trends from international organizations
Priority will be given to the ACVB members. All other applications will be treated on a first come- first served basis provided that they fulfill certain eligibility criteria.
Eligibility Criteria for suppliers (non ACVB members)
- Own certification for the Greek National Tourism Organization (EOT) for the past 3 years at least.
- Tour Operators & Travel Agents must prove inbound tourism business for more than 3 years
- PCOs must have proven track records of at least 3 international congresses over the past 3 years of more than 100 participants
- DMCs must have proven track records of at least 3 international events over the past 3 years of more than 100 participants.